Design Your Business Model
Understand the One Page Biz Plan And Create A Biz Model You Love
So you've decided to launched your coaching business, right? You're all excited and eager, but do you know where to start? Do you know what your business will look like? Do you know exactly who your customer is and how you will serve them? Which kind of products or services will you offer?
These are all questions you may have. I know I did. No one sat me down and explained these things. I needed a model. Once I found a business model and what was possible, I was able to create a business that worked.
In this mini course, you will create your business model canvas which is also known as the ONE PAGE BUSINESS PLAN. In this course, you will understand the 9 parts of your business that you must consider to launch and sustain a thriving business. This is a creative course. You will actually create your business model canvas. You will need poster board to create it.
You will learn the following:
- Value Proposition-- Discover what differentiates you from your competition
- Customer Segments: Discover who your ideal clients are
- Channels: Determining which ways to interact with prospects to turn into paying customers
- Customer Relationships: Determine how to interact with customers and set expectations
- Revenue Streams: Explore various ways to earn income from your products and services
- Key Resources: Determine which resources you need to dvelop your product or services
- Key Partners: Decide which suppliers and partners you need
- Key Activities: Determine which activities you need to do to earn money in your business
- Costs: Get clear on what your costs are to run your business
You will have a better understanding of how your business generates revenues, who your customer and consumer are, and how to service them. You will also be given ideas on ways to generate revenue that suit your business.
You will receive a coach's business model that you can tweak for your own business.
Hello! My name is Shalena D.I.V.A. Broaster. I am a best-selling author, award winning speaker and entrepreneur. I am a Duke University graduate and the CEO of the Shalena D.I.V.A. Corporation. My company personally develops and economically empowers women. I call myself a D.I.V.A. because I learned how to discover, invest, value and appreciate my life and business after I hit “rock bottom.”
In June of 2012, I became homeless and jobless after I ended a toxic 6 year relationship. For almost 2 years I was homeless and jobless. I couldn’t find a job even though I had a great education and skills.
FROM HOMELESS TO SIX FIGURES
In October of 2014, I moved past my fears and launched my online business with my laptop, wifi, and my cell phone. Within one year I earned six figures! I created a better life for my son and myself.
Today, I am dedicated to educating, equipping and training women how to earn money online so they, too, can create their own economy AND take care of their families.
I want to expose women to online opportunities that may be right under their noses so they can use to build a sound technical foundation for your online business.